CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election!!!!!!!

I can't believe all the talk that is going on about this up coming election. I knew that this was going to be an important election, but as a Christian, that is a Follower of Christ and someone who believes that the BIBLE is directly from the Lord and that it's God breathed I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I WILL be voting for McCain!! I personally feel especially after our Pastor's sermon that if even you are voting on the Abortion issue alone, scripture clearly states how WRONG it is and how much God disproves of it! Here are the major reasons I'm voting for McCain...

Job 31:15 "Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers?

Psalms 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."

Isiah 44:2 "This is what the Lord says , he who made you who formed you in the womb and who will help you'"

Leviticus 20:1-5 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives [a] any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech.

Jeremiah 20:17 "17 For he did not kill me in the womb,
with my mother as my grave,
her womb enlarged forever.

2Kings 8:12 12 "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael.
"Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women."

Romans 1: 28-32 "28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.


These are some of the passages our pastor gave us! Most of them are on the Abortion topic. I can't even go in to the marriage aspect. Please...As I am sitting her typing this Jayson and I have on God Tv and we are watching the election special they have on and I must say it is awesome! They are encouraging people to pray and fast over the election, I do know that People will be praying and I hope all of you just search God and seek his heart! Not only in this election, but also in everyday becuase reguarless of the outcome GOd is the one who will stay constant and never changing, Let's face it neither one is perfect by anymeans and I agree with every single thing McCain says either, but Biblical I don't feel there is any other option!! I'm praying that you truly seek God and that this country truly seeks the truth!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi & Welcome to my little corner of the "world" I'm Stacey a wife to my loving husband Jayson, and Mom to 3 kids, Madyson 11, Bryce 9 & Little Miss Meya (Mia) Hope who is 6. I hope you will find me striving to be a good Godly, wife, Mom, homeschool mom. I definitely don't have it all together but I'm striving to be better everyday. Here you will find recipe's, DIY's, Homeschool stuff, and everything in-between! Will you join me?