CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 3, 2012

A little project....

A few weeks ago. On a dark Monday night, I was taking Madyson and her friend Julia home from dance. On the side of the road there were 2 of these chairs. Who doesn't like a good trash find and a fun project? I sure do !

I needed some extra chairs for our Kitchen. We have an eaten pitch with only 4 chairs. We are constantly dragging a chair in from the dining room in at dinner. It's getting a little annoying so when I saw these chairs I couldn't pass them up! I decided to step out of my comfort zone a little bit and go with a more "bold" color. I choose like a cranberry red. Because of my love for Primitive decor and such My family calls it "The Mommy Red" ...I'm super excited they way they came out!
These pictures came out way brighter than the actual color! I took them with my iPhone so it's real natural light ha!
Here is a view from the back. What a fun, easy, inexpensive way to add some color in our kitchen. For Around $9 I think that was a steal! Blessings Stacey

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi & Welcome to my little corner of the "world" I'm Stacey a wife to my loving husband Jayson, and Mom to 3 kids, Madyson 11, Bryce 9 & Little Miss Meya (Mia) Hope who is 6. I hope you will find me striving to be a good Godly, wife, Mom, homeschool mom. I definitely don't have it all together but I'm striving to be better everyday. Here you will find recipe's, DIY's, Homeschool stuff, and everything in-between! Will you join me?