CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2012

A little Pinterest Project

I am sure I am not alone in that I am slightly addicted to Pinterest! IT's a world for some like me a want to be crafter who things I can create most things on there! Ha but actually I have made a few things and I am enjoying discovering my inner wanna crafter and I must say It's fun!!! I have my grandmothers jewelry box which is a priceless treasure to me, but doesn't allow for much store for my earrings, so I've been on the hunt for something functional and cute so of course I found something on here which I love! It's such a simple thing and I have all the supplies except the screen, so Off to Home Depot I went and got some screen! The screen i could only find in a roll and wow there is A LOT of that left so it looks like I am going to be making these for birthdays coming UP!! All you need: 1) is picture frame of your choice, (I used an 8x10 i got a yard sale for 50 cents) 2) Spray Paint 3) Hot glue 3) Screen

In the above picture I had a can of a darker red which matches our bedding so I choose that and spray painted in in the garage
After I let that dry, I used the back of the frame and cut the screen a little larger than the 8 x10 and then used a hot a glue gun
Then Used the fork to secure it in and make sure it, when it dried i cute the excess screen of the back and hung it on the side of my Armoire!!
I just LOVE the way it turned out and I am so excited it's so functional! I am sure if you had a large amount of earrings you can make it much larger or if you wanna make a little gift with it you could take a smaller one and do the same thing!! LOVE IT!!!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hi & Welcome to my little corner of the "world" I'm Stacey a wife to my loving husband Jayson, and Mom to 3 kids, Madyson 11, Bryce 9 & Little Miss Meya (Mia) Hope who is 6. I hope you will find me striving to be a good Godly, wife, Mom, homeschool mom. I definitely don't have it all together but I'm striving to be better everyday. Here you will find recipe's, DIY's, Homeschool stuff, and everything in-between! Will you join me?